Thursday, February 18, 2010

There is always a risk

How much would you pay a month to do something you love?

I have a friend who likes racing. He doesn’t have a sponsor, so each race has a cost. Tires, gas, repairs, all of these add up. Not to mention, he bought a Honda S2000, which included a monthly payment for five years. I have no idea what that totals to each month, but it isn’t cheap. I have another friend who loves to play Xbox. The Xbox is a couple hundred dollars and then monthly fees can be as much as $10. Both of these guys work all day to come home and do what they love.

The Lord gave me a passion to start a business. I didn’t hear His voice or see a sign, but I haven’t been able to shake the desire for years.

My goal is not to make money; my goal is to do what I love. I am like a sports player trying to make the pros.

If this works I get to live my dream and start a business. If this fails I get to save back up and start another business. This is more like a hobby with big consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page