Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not what I thought

I am 6 months in a few thousand dollars out as I take 3,000 pictures of my first childrens clothes. That's right! I started a children's resale business. Yes, it is random. Check it out and let me know what you think: www.sweetweepeats.com

This isn't the mental image I had 12 years ago when I decided I would start a business. I have had a gazillion ideas of businesses to start, but every idea has had one thing in common...great idea and 0 (zero) action.

So why a kids resale clothing store? I will explain later, but right now I am going to go to bed. My wonderful wife is already in bed asleep and I should be there with her.

I have been doing this for about 6 months now. So, I am going to have to bring this blog up to date. Maybe someday my kids (that I don't have yet) will enjoy looking back at how all of this began.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page